History of company
- 1991: The Stahl-Volanspec Ltd. founds 100% hungarian, individual persons.
The main profile is the steel industry, mainly for export to the german company Goldhofer.
- 1993: Starting the mounting of Goldhofer trailers TU2/TU3/TUP2/TUP3. The installed vehicles delivering to Germany.
- 1995: We starting the painting and the finish assembling of our vehicles. The complete vehicle delivering ready for takeover of end-user. Starting the service and parts-supply for Goldhofer vehicles, that operating in Hungary by us.
- 1999: The number of produced complete semi-trailers reach the 100 pieces/year. Our main profile moving from the steel production to the finished vehicle-production. The manufacturing range of vehicles expanding with new vehiche categories (TTU2/TTP2, TP2/TP3, STU2/STU3).
- 2001: Our company moving to new home (Veresegyház), where integrating our activities in a 1400qm crane hall.
- 2006: We producing steal structures for an another great german trailer-manufacturer – Humbaur – for his 3 and 4-axle HTD-trilers.
- 2007: Our company passed into ISO9001 quality management system, and the operation verified by the TÜV Rheinland InterCert at certificat number 75 100 10148.
- 2008: Due to the increased production needs will be two shift working arrangements introduced an holding on until April 2009.
- 2010: We win an EU and State Aid for building of shot blasting cabinet. Our blasting operating at late 2010.
- 2011: beginning of september our annual sales reach the level of 2008 (pre-crisis level). We win an EU and State Aid for a building of new assembly hall, offices and social blocks, that we would like to finished at 2013.
- 2012: Our company certificated to standard EN ISO 3834-2 welding technology by the TÜV Rheinland at the end of June 2012. Our certificate number is: 01202 HU/A-12 3371
- 2013: finish of the building our new assembly hall